2011年1月6日 星期四

Self introduction

 My name is Yuki. I am a junior high school student. My favorite subject is Art, because I like to draw. But my drawing is not really good.
  I love to make friends. My dad and mom think I am talkative, but I think my brother is worse than me.

7 則留言:

  1. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  2. I like to make friend : )I am also talkative. My friends always say I am talkative and noisy : )

    回覆刪除
  3. You are a sweet girl.I think you will have many friends in every country.

    回覆刪除
  4. My mom and my dad think i'm talktive,too.

    回覆刪除
  5. Thank you for the feedback on my blog. Actually, my brother not only looks like me, but also as talkative as me. So you can imagine, how noisy my home is! Ha...

    (B) Sherry

    回覆刪除
  6. You do like to make friends, and I have to say you are " really " talktive and energetic.

    回覆刪除
  7. I love Art class, too. I think you will get better at drawing if you keep practicing!! Keep working~~

    回覆刪除